Director of Recruitment
The Recruitment & Marketing department represents Briercrest (Christian Academy, College & Seminary) to external audiences including prospective students, parents, alumni, and key influencers. The Director of Recruitment is responsible for effective and efficient lead management from prospects to applicants. Primary responsibilities include Experience Briercrest events, recruitment communication content and processes, and management of Recruitment staff team for all three schools.
- A passionate supporter of the education and community experience offered by Briercrest.
- The demonstration of solid Christian character and integrity that positively represents Briercrest.
- Prior experience in leadership, management, sales, marketing, customer service, or data analysis
- Strong communication skills (in-person, on-stage, on-camera, etc.)
- The ability to work independently, showing initiative and willingness to take risks.
- A willingness to learn, adapt and remain teachable within an atmosphere of change.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office suite
- Preference will be given to candidates who have significant connection to Briercrest.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have a degree or experience in Business Administration.
- Actively live into and promote the mission and vision of Briercrest.
- Management of Experience Briercrest events for all three schools
- Digital, on-campus or hybrid events
- Multiple events per year for each school
- Work includes planning, hosting, logistics and follow-up for each event.
- Management of staff team members, hiring and training of new team members.
- Management of sales related work.
- Training and accountability
- Customer service, CRM
- Prospect to lead strategy and talking points
- Administration, marketing emails
- Travel opportunities
- Lead seasonal review meetings for team members
- Weekly 1-on-1 meetings with team members
- Management of recruitment communication:
- Serve as team lead for Salesforce Pardot system (Certification completed within 6 months)
- Manage key talking points for recruiters, email marketing, print material, and other communication.
- Build and manage Pardot engagement programs for effective funnel management
- Commitment to ongoing market research and understanding of key audiences.
- Administrative expectations:
- Active collaboration with College and Seminary Registrar, Admissions, Academic Services, and Briercrest Christian Academy administration
- Manage portfolio prospects, leads and opportunities. Cover other team member’s portfolios when they are away
- Respond to emails, text, social media, and phone messages within one business day
- Be an expert deliverer of up-to-date Briercrest information
- Comprehensive understanding of the Briercrest website and publications.
- Comprehensive understanding of the history and heritage of Briercrest
- Participate in weekly meetings with VP Marketing & Recruitment
- Other duties:
- Primary contact for third party recruitment platforms
- Lead team meetings
- Assist in coordination and implementation of other Briercrest marketing events: Personal Campus Visits, Youth Quake Events, Christmas Musical, Week of Welcome, College Grad, BCA Grad, Other events as assigned
- Reports to the VP Marketing & Recruitment
- Leads a team of approximately 3-4 staff and 2-3 student workers
- Works closely with the Director of Marketing, Director of Youth Quake and Registrar
- Collaborative work with various departments
Applicants should submit a cover letter, résumé/CV, names of three references and any specified documents by email to the Human Resources office at firstname.lastname@example.org
All employees of Briercrest College and Seminary are required to sign and adhere to the Institutional Covenant. Please review the covenant prior to submitting your application