The Briercrest campus includes a range of facilities:
- The Hildebrand Chapel is a prairie landmark that facilitates community-wide chapels, Sunday services, Youth Quake, and many other campus events. With a seating capacity of well over 2,000, it is the largest chapel in the province.
- Known as the Academic Complex, the main building houses college classrooms, faculty offices, business offices for the schools, as well as Briercrest Christian Academy.
- The Henry Budd Seminary Wing, located just off of the main academic complex, has an atmosphere that is conducive to study and discourse. The Seminary classrooms are a comfortable and stimulating learning environment.
- The Archibald Library is the hub of research activity on campus, with spacious study areas for both group and individual study.
- The Crossroads Café, located directly beside the seminary wing, provides a casual setting for students to relax and unwind or discuss new ideas over a cup of coffee. Lunches are also available during the school year, along with snacks and cold beverages throughout the year.
- The Dining Hall is a social hub where students on meal plans gather to share daily, buffet-style meals. Located a floor below the dining hall, The Den is a multipurpose student space with a coffee shop and concert venue.
- The Point is a campus student centre. Its coffeehouse ambience is the perfect location for a good conversation over a cup of coffee or a Subway™ sandwich.
Whether you're a Briercrest athlete or just an active student, our wide range of athletic options will keep you active throughout the year:
- From intramurals to team practices, there is always something going on at the Margaret P. Reimer Memorial Gymnasium. During the weekends, fans pack the stands to cheer on their Briercrest Clippers as they compete head-to-head with teams in the Alberta Colleges Athletic Conference (ACAC), one of Canada's premier college leagues.
- The Fitness Centre has a wide selection of cardio equipment, free weights, dumbbells, benches, and exercise machines to help students stay fit.
- At the Barkman Arena, students can enjoy a casual skate at one of the open ice times or join an intramural hockey league. The arena is also home to the Briercrest men’s hockey team.
- The well-maintained outdoor football and soccer fields are used by community members and students for intramurals, practices, and league play, while the baseball diamond and batting cages are used by our women’s team during softball season.
- Surrounding the football field, the 400-metre outdoor running trackis perfect for those who enjoy running outdoors, and ouroutdoor volleyball court is a great place for students to stay active in warmer weather.