Briercrest Christian Academy (BCA) offers the English+ Program for international students to learn English as a second language and provide for the personal and academic needs of the students. BCA requires two Travel Assistants (1 male, 1 female, or married couple) to mentor, provide care and travel with international students attending BCA for the 2019/2020 school year.
NOTE: These are casual positions which will require evenings & weekends (approx. 8 hrs/week)
- High school diploma, Post-Secondary education an asset
- Experience working with high school, and/or international students
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Strong organization and budgeting skills
- Enthusiasm and creativity to run events well
- Mentoring international students
- Planning evening/weekend events and activities for international students - three weekends a month. This includes shopping trips, cultural exposure trips, community events, visits to surrounding cities, etc.
- Weekend trips to places like Saskatoon, Calgary, or Edmonton. Longer trips during school breaks include travel to Manitoba, Northern Saskatchewan, Alberta, or B.C.
- Driving school vans (for local trips, weekend travel, airport shuttles)
- Meeting with supervisor for weekly team meetings
- Maintaining travel budget
Reports to the English+ Program Coordinator
Applicants should submit a cover letter, résumé/CV, names of three references and any specified documents by email to the Human Resources office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be received until suitable candidates are found
All employees of Briercrest College and Seminary are required to sign and adhere to our Institutional Covenant. Please review the covenant prior to submitting your application