Briercrest College and Seminary will continue to monitor evolving best practices and remain highly adaptive. In keeping with Saskatchewan Health Association (SHA) guidance, Briercrest is operating with a nearly comprehensive return to normal practices.
- Briercrest Christian Academy continues to provide in-person instruction.
- Briercrest College continues to provide in-person instruction and online programs.
- Briercrest Seminary is transitioning as of May 1, 2022, to a hybrid in-person and online delivery of courses. Which courses will be delivered in-person or online can be viewed on the Seminary Course Schedule.
- International Student are subject to specific travel restrictions as per Federal Canadian legislation.
- Briercrest College & Seminary remains a registered testing site and provides rapid antigen tests.
Briercrest College and Seminary will continue to consult with SHA to keep our plans up-to-date and responsive to unfolding events.