Campus Visit Travel Incentive
Would you like to come visit our campus and experience what Briercrest has to offer?
You can come visit us and take a tour of our facilities, eat in the cafeteria, stay in our dorm, meet professors and sit in on classes and chapel. Everything a Briercrest Student does on regular day.
If you'd like to come, we would love to help you to cover the cost of your trip. Here's how it works:
- Contact our Enrolment Services department and book an official tour with one of our Staff. See contact information below.
- Come for the tour and enjoy what Briercrest has to offer (all on-campus expenses paid).
- Complete the application process. Just click here to start (If you've already started the application or have already been accepted you can still take advantage of this offer).
- Upon acceptance and arrival at Briercrest as a student we will offer you a tuition waiver of $100-$500. See the waiver calculation below to find out how much you're eligible to receive.
Your visit is very important to us. Our staff and faculty look forward to seeing you on campus and showing you all of hat Briercrest has to offer.
Tuition Waiver Calculation
Find how much you're eligible to receive by calculating your distance from the Briercrest campus (located in Caronport, SK):
- If you are coming from between 171km and 300 km distant from within Saskatchewan you will receive a $100 waiver.
- If you are coming from further than 300km but from within Saskatchewan you will receive a $200 waiver.
- If you are coming from Alberta, Manitoba, Montana or North Dakota you will receive a $300 waiver.
- If you are coming from beyond the Alberta, Manitoba, Montana or North Dakota borders you will receive a $500 waiver.
Eligibility for Tuition Waiver
Eligible students would be new to the institution (i.e. have not previously enrolled in an on-campus program or course) and are enrolling in a full-time credit program in Caronport, SK, at Briercrest College or Seminary, or at Caronport High School.
- If the student has participated in an official tour of the campus within fourteen months of their registration date, he/she is eligible for this partial tuition waiver.
- An official tour is defined as one that involves registering with a member of Enrolment Services and completing a formal tour of the campus with an Enrolment Services intern or staff member. Prospective students attending Student for a Day and Experience Briercrest are automatically eligible.
A student's home community must be 170 km or more distant from Caronport, SK, in order to be eligible for this waiver.
If you have any questions about the student travel incentive, to schedule a campus visit or to speak with a Briercrest Recruitment Representative please feel free to contact our office through any of the following ways:
Mail: Briercrest Enrolment Services
510 College Dr.
Please take a look at the different types of campus tour events we offer at Briercrest College below: