If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- I would want to go help people in third world countries and tell them about God, possibly working on Mercy Ships like my brother reaching those who have so little but love so much.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Travelling to Germany for the Fifa Women’s World Cup in 2010 with my soccer team and travelling Europe was amazing.
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- C.S Lewis, Adam Young, Johnny Depp, Carry Underwood and Lindsey Mendez.
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- Get in a habit of reading your bible and praying at a young age as it becomes harder to establish those habits as you get older.
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- John 3:16, I have known this verse the longest and it tells of the hope we can have of a future with Christ.
What is your career ambition?
- Unknown at the moment.
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- My mother as she has been so close to me my whole life. She works hard in all she does. She is a good role model.
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? Flashpoint and Once Upon A Time
- Ice Cream flavor? Cookie Dough
- Movie? Wreck it Ralph
- Superhero? N/A
- Meal? Stuffed Chicken, ceaser salad and pasta
- Piece of clothing? Comfy sweaters
- Book? Blink
- Course at Briercrest? Spiritual Formations and Old Testament Literature
- Vacation destination? Somewhere South and war
- Scent/smell? Cinnamon Candles at Christmas
- Pro Sports Team? N/A
- Pro Athlete? N/A
- Genre of music? Worship
- Song? Courageous by Casting Crowns