- “Life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced.”
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- Make people smile!
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Athletically – Scoring in my first game in div. 2 as a 16 year-old.
- Non-Athletically – The moment when God told me to leave everything I had and move to Canada.
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- My parents, my brother Rasmus, my Grandfather, Eric Lindros, Tupac Shakur
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- Ge aldrig upp! (Never give up)
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Matthew 7:7
What is your career ambition?
- My ambition is to start my own company.
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- My parents!
- TV Show: How I met your mother
- · Ice Cream Flavor: Frutti di bosco
- Movie: Riddick
- Superhero: Gasmo
- Meal: Swedish meatballs with mashpotatoes & lingonberry
- Piece of Clothing: European
- Book: Taming the tiger
- Course at Briercrest: Business – 1st year
- Vacation Destination: Gran Canaria, Spain / Sicily, Italy / Alanya, Turkey
- Scent/Smell: Popcorn
- Pro Sports Team: A.I.K. / Philadelphia Flyers
- Genre of Music: Electronic, Dubstep and rap
- Song: Life goes on