- Train like your second, play like your first - Fuzzy Minnix
If you could, what would you do to help make the world a better place and why?
- Eliminate internet hackers, they are annoying
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Athletically - winning world inline championships
- Non-athletically - making the deans list last semester
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Jesus, Marty Turco, Marco Emond, Jesse Chenard, Darrell Derksen
Best advice you have recieved? Best advice you could give someone?
- Therapy is expensive, bubble wrap is cheap, you choose
- Best advice i could give, is just keep pushing, never stop
What bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Phil 4:6-7 - Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.B)"> And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
What is your career ambition?
- Own my own business
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- Parents, they have backed me and pushed me to be the best that i can be
- T.V. show - How i met your mother
- Ice cream flavor - vanilla
- Movie - little Indian in the cupboard
- Superhero - aqua man
- Meal - sub sandwich or pitas either or
- Piece of clothing - aggressive v-necks
- Book - the black cauldron
- Course at briercrest - anything with Steve Robitaille
- Vacation destination - anywhere in BC
- Smell- gasoline or permanent marker
- Sports team - Dallas Stars
- Favorite athlete - Marty Turco or Jesse Chenard
- Favorite music - chill, dubstep, and hillsongs
- Favorite song - days go by, just for whitey