- “What you fear, you create.”
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- I would potential like to start some form of an organization that supported women’s rights in
- India just because they have few rights and are really ostracized.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Athletically, having the opportunity to be here on the Clippers Vball team.
- Non-Athletically, when I met Bryce Avery from The Rocket Summer.
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Bryce Avery, Taylor Swift, Matthew Grey Goubler, Tyra Banks, Shemar Moore.
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- Both: Take a second, Breathe, and just relax.
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Phil 4:6-7. It is so simple but is something I really need to remind myself to live out in my day to day life.
What is your career ambition?
- To become physiotherapist in the rehab field.
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- Probably my mom because she has always been there for me, always has the best advice and knows me so well.
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? Greys Anatomy
- Ice Cream flavor?Halfbaked(Ben&J)
- Movie? Up
- Superhero? Spiderman
- Meal? Tacos
- Piece of clothing? Lululemon pants
- Book? Captivating
- Course at Briercrest? PSY life span
- Vacation destination? Oregon Coast
- Scent/smell? Charmed Life
- Pro Sports Team? Don’t have one
- Pro Athlete? Destiny Hooker
- Genre of music? Anything except country
- Song? 200,000 –Rocket summer