- All right Mister, let me tell you what winning means… you’re willing to go longer, work harder, give more than anyone else. - Vincent Lombardi
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- I would become Superman, that way I could protect the world from some of the evil in it.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Athletically, making the Clipper hockey team
- Non-athletically, leading a young man of 14 into repentance for his sins and acceptance in Jesus.
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Jim Carrey, Jesus, Paul, Janae Pham, Steve Carrell
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- To live each day as if it was your last, making sure that in everything you do you are doing it for the glory of God with no regrets.
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Isaiah 40:28-31. God will give you strength to face anything that is thrown your way.
What is your career ambition?
- To be Youth Pastor
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- My Dad. Throughout my whole life he has been teaching me what being a disciple of Jesus is like and how I can be a man of God in the world today.
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? The Office, How I met your mother.
- Ice Cream flavor? Bubble Gum
- Movie? The Lord of the Rings
- Superhero? Superman
- Meal? My homemade Pancakes
- Piece of clothing? Onesie
- Book? Harry Potter, the Lord of the Rings
- Course at Briercrest? Pauline Epistle
- Vacation destination? BC, the Oregon Coast
- Scent/smell? Janae Pham, Home, Christmas Trees
- Pro Sports Team? Montreal Canadiens
- Pro Athlete? Steve Yzerman
- Genre of music? Alternative/indie
- Song? Skinny Love by Bon Iver or Better Together by Jack Johnson