English + Travel Team
Closes September 15, 2018
This position requires two people (1 male, 1 female, or married couple) to join the BCA English+ Travel Team. These are casual (8 hours/week) positions during the school year to mentor, assist, and travel with international students attending Briercrest Christian Academy.
- High school diploma, Post-Secondary education an asset
- Experience working with high school, and/or international students
- Strong organization and budgeting skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Enthusiasm and creativity to run events well
- Mentoring international students
- Planning evening/weekend events and activities for international students - three weekends a month. This includes shopping trips, cultural exposure trips, community events, visits to surrounding cities, etc.
- Weekend trips to places like Saskatoon, Calgary, or Edmonton. Longer trips during school breaks include travel to Manitoba, Northern Saskatchewan, Alberta, or B.C. Note: The ENGLISH+ Coordinator may fill in on trips as needed
- Driving school vans and transit vans (15 passenger)
- Meeting with supervisor for weekly team meetings
- Maintaining travel budget
- Reports to the English+ Coordinator
Applicants should submit a cover letter, résumé/CV, names of three references and any specified documents by email to the Human Resources office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All employees of Briercrest College and Seminary are required to sign and adhere to our Institutional Covenant. Please review the covenant prior to submitting your application