Want to strengthen your academic skills? Want to be better equipped to learn and grow? We're here to help!
- Bridging Support aims to help first-year students make that smooth transition from high school and/or from being out of school to higher education.
- Academic Coaching aims to help students strengthen foundational skills necessary for successful learning and to foster a growth mindset.
- Academic Accommodations aims to even the playing field for students who have short-term or permanent learning or physical disabilities.
- Academic Recovery aims to help students who have experienced difficulties in higher education to improve their study skills and to achieve academic goals.
- Tips & Tools aims to provide students helpful links to resources and tools.
We are determined to empower each and every student who comes from an Aboriginal community or heritage to be successful during their time at Briercrest and beyond. Explore here for more information.
Be sure to like us on Facebook, too!
Do you find Canadian culture a little overwhelming? Do you want to connect with others who have cross-cultural experiences?
The International Student Hub facilitates opportunities for you to connect with others who may be international students, missionary kids, returning from overseas internships, and/or have a heart for those from various cultural backgrounds. Check our page frequently for details on upcoming events and announcements.