Athletic Dance Coach
Application Start Date: Nov 9, 2017
Application Close Date: Nov 30, 2017
- Briercrest Athletics is dedicated to prepare student athletes to become champions pursuing excellence in their lives of faith through service, and in music
- The Athletics Dance Coordinator will provide leadership and execute overall plan
- This is a contract position will be based out of the athletic department
- 2017-18 school year will be the recruiting year
- 2018-19 school year will be the first year of full time role
- A desire and commitment to be a follower of Jesus Christ as a way of life
- A Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Related work experience is beneficial
- Has completed or is completing appropriate certification
- Administrative, technical and financial skills needed to be successful at the role
Desired Outcomes and Activities
- This position will lead the opportunity to provide entertainment and compete in opportunities presented to this team. Creating a upbeat, positive, and professional show for our fans and community will be expected.
- The candidate will be responsible to positively contribute to the department through decisions and actions focused to further the department and the institution. They will be expected to manage internal and external relationships regarding department and dance team work. They will be fiscally responsible in their budget management.
- The candidate will focus their efforts on building the program through recruitment and retention of mission fit students, staff and alumni. They will develop a recruitment plan through creating opportunities and networking with potential partners. They will be asked to be innovative in their approach to leading their team, from recruiting to performances.
- The candidate will be responsible for the development of the students, building into them spiritually, academically, and personally. They will be responsible to promote an atmosphere for where spiritual and academic success are valued at an elite level.
- This position will report to Athletic Director.
- This position will work with the athletic department staff
This position will begin as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
All employees of Briercrest College and Seminary are required to sign and adhere to our Institutional Covenant. Please review the covenant prior to submitting your application.
ApplicationsView our Institutional Covenant
Applicants should submit a cover letter, résumé/CV, names of three references and any specified documents by email to the Human Resources office at email@example.com.