Yes, it's true-the college years consist of classes, research projects, and late-night studying…but what happens when you're not hitting the books?
After a long day of classes, there are several options available to help students unwind:
- Grab a coffee or a Subway™ sandwich at our student centre.
- Participate in music, drama, art, or sports.
- Hang out in the dorm and make lifelong friendships and memories.
- Email friends and family or surf the internet using the free wireless internet available in the Academic Complex.
- Participate in recreational activities planned by the Student Leadership Team.
- Enjoy the concerts and Christian conferences that take place on our campus every year.
Whatever your interests, there's likely something for you to do in the nearby cities of Moose Jaw and Regina:
|Lasertag||CFL football games|
|Regina Symphony Orchestra||Roller blading|
|Globe Theatre||Walking/biking trails|
|Centre of the Arts||Canoeing/kayaking|
|Swimming pools||Mountain biking|
|Joe's Place Youth Centre||Skiing/snowboarding|