Come celebrate with us!
Graduation at Caronport High School is a wonderful celebration of the achievement of an important milestone in students' lives.
Schedule of Graduation Events: June 10-11, 2017
Please reference the CHS Dress Code for the various events throughout the graduation weekend.
Forms for Graduates:
- Due March 20, 2017: "Yearbook Grad Write-Up": Submit the blurb you would like to appear beside your photo in the Grad section of the CHS yearbook.
- Due May 4, 2017: Sign up for CHS Grad Gallery Sign up online at School Interviews.
- Due May 24, 2017: "Grad Processional Program Write-Up": Submit the blurb you would like read about you as you cross the stage during the Grad Processional Program.
- Due May 24, 2017: "Grad Processional Program Escort Form": Submit the name(s) of the person(s) who will be accompanying you from the Hildebrand Stage to your seat after you are introduced. Information for Graduates & Escorts.
- Due May 24, 2017: "Grad Family Celebration Student Registration Form": Submit all the details about your tribute(s) during this special event. For technical details about your media submissions (also due May 24, 2017), click here.
- Due May 24, 2017: "Grad Family Celebration Rose Order": Order roses to give out at the end of the Grad Family Celebration event to show your gratitude and appreciation to the important people in your life.
- CHS Dress Code for the various events throughout the graduation weekend.
Forms for Parents/Guardians of Graduates:
- Due May 4, 2017: "Graduation Banquet Tickets Registration Form": Please let us know who will be joining the banquet in celebration of your child's graduation; four tickets are included in the Grad Fee but you may request additional tickets, space-permitting, for an additional fee.
- Due May 5, 2017 @ 4:30pm (both form and the payment): "CHS Grad Photography Package": Take advantage of our professional photography package to capture and share the memories of your son's or daughter's graduation.
- Due April 13, 2017: "Grad Baby Photo PowerPoint": As part of our ongoing tradition at CHS, we request that parents/guardians submit a photo of their graduate as a baby, toddler or young child for inclusion in this poignant presentation. Upload your photo at the link above by April 13, 2017, ensuring that you save the file with your child's name as the title.
Form for Alumni:
- Due May 31, 2017: "Alumni Businesses & Ministries Feature: Grad 2017": We anticipate that between 500 and 600 individuals--grads, along with their families and friends--will join us on the weekend of June 10-11, 2017 for CHS Graduation 2017. I would like to invite those of you who own businesses or who operate ministries to send me your business/ministry card(s) and/or logos, along with relevant web site addresses, to highlight during our upcoming graduation weekend. Please submit your information at the link above by May 31, 2017.