- Every flower that ever bloomed had to go through a whole lot of dirt to get there.
– Barbara Johnson
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- I would feed every hungry person in the world and give them a home.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Athletically- winning my high school home tournament in grade 12 with some of my closest friends and it was the best we ever played
- Non-Athletically- going to Mississippi and working with Habitat for Humanity
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Jesus, Justin Bieber, Ellen DeGeneres, Beyonce, Jennifer Lawrence
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- Take every opportunity that comes your way, every experience you can get. Appreciate where you are at this moment instead of thinking how far you have to go.
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens…
–Ecclesiastes 3:1-8. Its just saying there’s a time for everything in the world, good times and bad times, and that’s normal, life goes on.
What is your career ambition?
- To become a teacher, maybe a principal.
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- My parents, they have taught me so much and would do anything for me.
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? Vampire Diaries
- Ice Cream flavor? Strawberry
- Movie? Monsters University
- Superhero? Batman
- Meal? Grilled Cheese!
- Piece of clothing? Pajamas
- Book? Catching Fire
- Course at Briercrest? Spiritual Formation
- Vacation destination? Anywhere HOT
- Scent/smell? Cookies mmmm
- Pro Sports Team? Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Pro Athlete? Joshua Isaak
- Genre of music? Everything
- Song? Dream- Priscilla Ahn