- “It ain’t about how hard you hit; it’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done.” –Rocky Balboa
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- I would build a massive cancer treatment center for kids and young teens so that they and their families wouldn’t have to be alone through the process.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- It would either be placing second at Western Canadians when I played Team Sask the summer of grade 10 (best Sask has done in 14 years) or getting baptized.
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, Wayne Gretzky, Destiny Hooker, Jordan Eberle, Taylor Hall
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- “Get mad, get over it.” I would give the same advice because it’s very useful
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- “I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength” –Phillipians 4:13 because it get’s me through the tough situations
What is your career ambition?
- High school teacher
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- My older sister, Jordan, because she went through and died from cancer, and I’d never met someone with faith so strong, even through all that.
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? Pretty Little Liars
- Ice Cream flavor? Smartie
- Movie? Remember the Titans
- Superhero? Spiderman
- Meal? Mashed potatoes and ham
- Piece of clothing? Bunnyhugs
- Book? Hunger Games
- Course at Briercrest? General studies
- Vacation destination? Jamaica
- Scent/smell? Vanilla
- Pro Sports Team? Edmonton Oilers
- Pro Athlete? Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
- Genre of music? Country
- Song? Don’t have one