- “The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that is it too low and we reach it.” – Michelangelo
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- I would help people to feel important; to make someone’s world better one person at a time.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Athletically was winning the provincial championship banner that was previously absent for 7 years from Regina Christian School.
- Non-Athletically would have to be any time I have built a meaningful relationship with someone and gained a mutual trust with them.
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Kobe Bryant, Will Smith, Chris Paul, Magic Johnson, Phil Jackson
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- To not let what other people think of me influence my actions or inactions; to do my best to never do anything that would compromise my character.
- I would tell someone that when you are struggling with trials in life, that if you can find it within yourself to keep pressing on in these times of struggle that the rewards that you will reap when you emerge from it will be invaluable to developing your character going forward in life.
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Hebrews 10:36: 36 You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised.
What is your career ambition?
- To become a Psychologist and to work in Marriage Counselling
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- The two people who have influenced me the most for the longest are Geoff Glasspell, and my Dad, Merv Tippe. They have offered many pearls of wisdom to me in my life and demonstrated to me what being men of integrity was about, and were not afraid to call me out when I was doing something wrong, but were also good at communicating to me through that. They are the people I try to be most like.
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? : Reba
- Ice Cream flavor? : Strawberry
- Movie? : Lord of The Rings
- Superhero? : Batman
- Meal? : Mom’s Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
- Piece of clothing? : An Orange Adidas sweater
- Book? : Sacred Hoops by Phil Jackson
- Course at Briercrest? : Psychology
- Vacation destination? : Los Angeles or Hawaii
- Scent/smell? : Old Spice
- Pro Sports Team? : Los Angeles Lakers!!!
- Pro Athlete? KOBE BRYANT
- Genre of music? Country, Acoustic, Rock
- Song? : Paperthin Hymn by Anberlin