- "What good is it to live with nothing left to give? To forget but not forgive? Not loving all you see?" - Chris Martin
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- I would minister to young people telling them about the goodness of God and the amazing truth of Jesus Christ's sacrifice for us because so many young people don't understand or take this truth seriously.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Being the league champions two years in a row in High School and being named the MVP of my High School basketball team.
- Being baptized .
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Jesus, Derrick Rose, Jonny Buckland, Gordon Hayward, and John the Baptist.
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- Following Christ wherever he leads is the most important thing you will ever do with your life.
- I would give the same advice.
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- 1 Corinthians 10:13 - This verse declares that God will not allow us to be tempted beyond what we can bear and that He will always provide a way out so we can endure temptation without giving in because we have His help!
What is your career ambition?
- Not sure at the moment.
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- Ryan (my older brother) because he is an example to me of following God's call and serving Him whole-heartedly.
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? Full House
- Ice Cream flavor? Monster Cookie
- Movie? Star Wars Episode 6: The Return of the Jedi
- Superhero? Batman
- Meal? Pizza
- Piece of clothing? Hoodie
- Book? Bible
- Course at Briercrest? Gospels
- Vacation destination? The Beach
- Scent/smell? The Forest
- Pro Sports Team? Chicago Bulls
- Pro Athlete? Derrick Rose
- Genre of music? Alternative
- Song? Sirius by The Alan Parsons Project