- Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the LORD, not for men. (Colossians 3:23)
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- Somehow reinforce or spread the teachings of Christ to a world that is slowly forgetting them.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- My favorite moment as an athlete is when I scored the game winning goal in Overtime to move us on to the quarter-finals for Nationals.
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Shane Doan
- Carrie Underwood
- Chris Tomlin
- Matthew Perry
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- Best advice I've received: Work your hardest and have no regrets and do it whole heartedly because you are where your at for a reason.
- Best advice to give someone: Act as though everyday is your last, make sure you are right with everyone especially Christ.
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- I have been most impacted by Colossians 3:23 because it just reminds me that no matter what I'm working for to do it for Christ's glory and nobody else because in the end working for Him I will never be disappointed, and his gifts never fade away.
What is your career ambition?
- My ambition is to make it to pro hockey, or become a successful business man.
A few of Favorites
- TV show: Friends
- Ice Cream flavor: Strawberry
- Movie: Rush hour / Liar Liar
- Meal: Spaghetti
- Piece of clothing: Athletic shorts
- Book: Bible / Left Behind Series
- Course at Briercrest: Spiritual formation
- Vacation Destination: Hawaii
- Scent/Smell: Permanent marker
- Pro Sports Team: Chicago Blackhawks
- Pro athlete: Mariann Hossa
- Genre of music: Modern Christian
- Song: I can only Imagine by MercyMe