- “It (life) ain’t about how hard you hit. Its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done” Rocky
What has been the greatest moment in life so far, athletically or non-athletically?
- Finishing 6th at basketball provincials and being named to the 2nd team allstar
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Steve Nash, Martin Luther King Junior, Phil Kessel, Curtis Joseph, Doug Gilmour
Best advice you have received? Given?
- Received: its better to have a few close friends then lots of buddies.
- Give: don’t dwell on the mistakes you make, learn from them and move on
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Proverbs 3:5-teaches me to keep trusting the Lord and not my own strength.
What is your career ambition?
- Join the RCMP
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and why?
- Dad, Travis Naninga, Ron Vandriel- tought me a lot about sports, life and faith and how the relate to each other
- TV show – Numbers
- Ice cream flavour – Chicolate chip mint
- Movie – The Departed
- Superhero – Spider-man
- Meal – Sweet and sour meatballs
- Piece of clothing – Jeans
- Book – The Green Mile
- Course at briercrest – English
- Vacation destination – South Africa
- Scent/smell – Chocolate
- Pro sports team – Toronto Maple Leafs
- Pro athlete – Phil Kessel
- Genre of music – country
- Song – Begin Again – Taylor Swift