- “Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.” – Michael Jordan
If you could, what you do to help make the world a better place and why?
- I would try to create world peace because it would stop wars and prevent countries from being torn apart and innocent people being killed.
What has been the greatest moment in life so far, athletically or non-athletically?
- Winning provincials in Bantam hockey
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Rob Blake, Scott Niedermayer, Mike Fisher, Justin Moore, Alan Jackson
Best advice you have received?
- Be true to yourself
Best advice you would give someone?
- Be yourself
What bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Romans 12:2 “Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.” I like this verse because it reminds me not to be like everyone else but to be myself.
What is your career ambition?
- Either RCMP or trades (Welder)
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and why?
- My dad has played a huge part in my life through sports and just through life in general.
- TV show – corner gas
- Ice cream flavour – cookies and cream
- Movie – zero dark thirty
- Superhero – superman
- Meal – lasagna
- Piece of clothing – shorts
- Book – three day road
- Course at briercrest – Canadian History to confederation 200
- Vacation destination – Nova Scotia
- Scent/smell – camp fire
- Pro sports team – Montréal Canadiens
- Pro athlete – Mike Fisher
- Genre of music – country
- Song – flying down a back road – Justin Moore