- “Win if you can, lose if you must, but never quit!”
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- Provide at least one friend for every child in the world.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Becoming a Christian when I was three years old.
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Misty May Treanor, Martin Luther King, Anne Frank, Mathew, Mark, Luke and John (to help me with my Gospels class this semester), Oprah Winfrey
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- You are stronger than you think you are.
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Just as you trusted Christ to save you, trust Him, too, for each day’s problems….”
Colossians 2: 6-7
What is your career ambition?
- To receive a degree in Business and to maybe use it someday to work in other parts of the world.
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- My parents, because they have supported me my entire life in volleyball, academics, as well as every struggle I have ever been through!
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? Criminal Minds
- Ice Cream flavor? Cookie Dough
- Movie? Despicable Me
- Superhero? Spider Man
- Meal? Chicken Fingers and Ceaser Salad
- Piece of clothing? Grey Roots Sweat Pants
- Book? The Shack
- Course at Briercrest? Gospels
- Vacation destination? Hawaii
- Scent/smell? Sea Island Cotton
- Pro Sports Team? Womens Beach Volleyball: Team Canada
- Pro Athlete? Jerome Iginla
- Genre of music? Christian Pop
- Song? Ready or Not (by Britt Nicole, feat. Lecrae)