- Not double trouble, but twice blessed. ~Author Unknown
- “Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.”- Albert Einstein
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- I would ensure that everyone had access to the essential means of living: Food, Water, Education and most importantly the bible. I would want everyone to have the resources and the opportunity to make something of themselves. However, I would want to ensure that everyone was well educated about God and Christianity because at the end of the day it doesn’t matter how much food, water, money or education you have if you are not living your life for God.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Athletically: When I finally made the highest rep team for soccer and when I was selected to be captain of that team. All my hard work paid off with the honor of not only making the team I always wanted to make, but also being chosen to be a leader on that team.
- Non-athletically: When I was offered a part in a TV show pilot. It was very exciting that my twin sister and I were given the part out of all the other people who auditioned.
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, Betty White, Kate Middleton, J.R.R. Tolkien & Ellen Degeneres
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- Stop comparing yourself to your twin sister and be the best INDIVIDUAL that you can be.
- Natural talent and ability will get you far, but a great work ethic and good attitude will get you farther.
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Colossians 3:23 “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men.” God is the one who has given me my athletic ability. He has blessed me with many opportunities to play sports at higher levels. In all my training and skill development I want to work hard for God and glorify Him in everything that I do. The only reason that I am able to play basketball is because of God, so I am working hard for Him.
What is your career ambition?
- I am getting my BA in Business so I definitely see myself being an entrepreneur of some sort. I really see myself getting into urban development but because my parents both own businesses it would be practical to go into business with them. At this point all I know is that I’m going into business, but I haven’t quite figured out exactly where I will work after I graduate college.
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- My biggest influence is also my biggest competition. My twin sister and I both have the drive and determination to do well at everything that we do. I would say that Meghan is my biggest influence because I know that she will give 110% in everything that she does, so in turn I always have to give 110% too. I know that I can’t miss any workouts or practices because I cannot let her outwork me. It is wonderful that we both share the same love for sports and that we both have great work ethics. We hold each other accountable because we know that we are both competing for the same position on the team. Her constant improvement and work ethic is what pushes me to continue improving and working hard for my team.
A few of Favorites:
- TV Show? Criminal minds
- Ice Cream flavor? Moose Tracks
- Movie? The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
- Superhero? Wonder Twins
- Meal? Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo
- Piece of clothing? Blazer
- Book? Hunger Games
- Course at Briercrest? Marketing
- Vacation destination? Mexico
- Scent/smell? Vanilla
- Pro Sports Team? Canucks
- Pro Athlete? Daniel and Henrik Sedin
- Song? Wicked soundtrack (Broadway Musical)