- You struggling? - unknown
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- I think a world-wide water organization that was funded by global donations (richer countries paying a higher %) would be a huge benefit. Their job would be to go around and install clean water-systems for everyone around the world. The more resources, the faster the project would go.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- I played in a provincial semi-final in grade 11 for basketball, and my team made a 20-point fourth quarter comeback (unfortunately we lost in overtime). There was nearly 1000 people backed into the gym and the atmosphere was out of this world.
- In life I would say the first time I brought someone to Christ, it’s moments like that in which you really feel like you’re doing what you are made to do.
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Jesus, Martin Brodeur, Tim Tebow, Dirk Nowitzki, Any member of P.O.D
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- Best Advice: God has made you great at things for a reason, don’t be selfish and waste that but work hard and be great
- My advice: just be confident, confidence is key to success in any venture.
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Luke 12:48b “From everyone to whom much has been give, much will be required; and from me one to whom much has been entrusted, even more will be demanded.” - I have lived in an excellent home, with excellent parents, and had not only an optimal situation in life, but an amazing relationship with God as I have grown up. I know God expects a lot from me, and It is not ok for me to squander the many gifts I have. I’ve been given much, much will be required.
What is your career ambition?
- I want to work in the sciences, but I’m not 100% of a field yet.
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- Without a doubt my dad has been the greatest influence in my life. I have an excellent, caring, and hard-working father who I have sought to imitate throughout my life.
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? Community
- Ice Cream flavor? Anything Berry
- Movie? Inception
- Superhero? Spiderman
- Meal? Stir-Fry
- Piece of clothing? Hoodie
- Book? Too many to say one!
- Course at Briercrest? Theology
- Vacation destination? Anywhere I can ski
- Scent/smell? Smell after the rain
- Pro Sports Team? Riders
- Pro Athlete? Ray Lewis
- Genre of music? I love all music