- God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference - Reinhold Niebuhr
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- Build water wells in the countries without access to clean water, because it is essential to live.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Athletically would be our 2010 – 2011 season when we won provincials and came 3rd at nationals
- When I got baptized was my greatest moment non-athletically
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Jesus, C.S. Lewis, Billy Graham, Bill Hybels, Ghandi
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- My worth is based in Christ and in Him alone
- Dream big, you never know how God will reward your perseverance
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Ephesians 1:4,5 because it shows the true love that God has for us as his children
What is your career ambition?
- To become a Pastor
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- My dad, because he has shown me how to live a godly life and has walked beside me as I try to pursue a godly life
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? The Newsroom
- Ice Cream flavor? Cookie Dough
- Movie? Miracle
- Superhero? Spiderman
- Meal? Steak and Mashed Potatoes
- Piece of clothing? Cardigan
- Book? Uncommon by Tony Dungy
- Course at Briercrest? Homiletics
- Vacation destination? Orlando
- Scent/smell? Rain
- Pro Sports Team? Calgary Flames
- Pro Athlete? Kevin Durant
- Genre of music? Country
- Song? Fix You by Coldplay