- Set your goals high and don’t stop till you get there – Bo Jackson
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Athletically, hosting the ACAC provincials in 2012 in front of our spectacular home town crowd.
- Non-athletically, finding my wife here at Briercrest!
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Jesus Christ, Peyton Manning, Jose Reyes, Donald Trump, and Tony Dungy
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- The best advice I have received from many people is that God will provide!! And the advice I would give someone is to put your whole heart, mind and soul into everything you have and God will be by your side.
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Psalm 86:11-13. Because it always connects with me on a deep level and shows our King’s faithfulness to me.
What is your career ambition?
- I would love to coach at the university level as well as marketing for a professional sports team or college athletic department.
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- My family. Between my parents, my sister and my wife, I learn things about life and myself every day. They push me to be the best I can be and to rely solely on God in all things.
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? Duck Dynasty
- Ice Cream flavor? Cookie Dough
- Movie? 42
- Superhero? Superman
- Meal? Lasagna
- Piece of clothing? Shoes
- Book? The Mentor Leader by Tony Dungy
- Course at Briercrest? Marketing
- Vacation destination? Dominican Republic
- Scent/smell? Food
- Pro Sports Team? Toronto Blue Jays
- Pro Athlete? Peyton Manning
- Genre of music? Country
- Song? Take a Back Road – Rodney Atkins