- “If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world.” - C.S. Lewis
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- I would love the person in front of me. If I love the person that God has placed in front of me each minute. If you want to know what it means to love the person in front of you, read your Bible.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- My greatest moment in life athletically would be winning the bronze medal in Peewee Baseball Nationals with Team Saskatchewan.
- Non-athletically, my greatest moment was when I God baptised in 2011 and experienced for the first time the freedom that Christ brings through his grace.
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Apostle Paul, Timothy, Peter, Jonathan Toews, and Chico Resch,
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- The best advice I ever received was to spend time alone with God daily. Time alone with Him has changed my life. I would encourage everyone to read their Bible each day and spend time in prayer. The Lord provides for me every day the things that I need, and He will do the same for you if you put your faith in Him.
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- 2 Corinthians 12:9-10. “But [Jesus] said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.” I have learned that the moments of weakness in my life have been the moments in which Christ has made his power most evident to me.
What is your career ambition?
- Still to be determined, but I want to serve people and reveal to them the riches of a life lived in full submission to God.
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- The biggest influence in my life are my parents. They have always supported me in everything I have done and they have always reminded me that they are proud of me.
A few of favourites:
- Ice cream flavour- Orange Creamsicle Swirl
- Meal- Steak and barbecued Potatoes
- Piece of clothing- green and purple rain coat
- Course at Briercrest- Triune God
- Vacation destination- Mexico
- Scent/smell- Mom’s lasagna in the oven
- Pro Sports Team- Chicago Blackhawks
- Pro Athlete- Jonathan Toews