- “If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.”
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- Have everyone love and respect everyone. All a person needs to be happy is the simple things: adequate resources & shelter, acceptance, compassion, and love.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Non-athletically: The day I moved to Canada and every time I get to spend time with my nephews (as long as they’re not crying).
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Mario Lemieux, Natalie Portman, Albert Einstein, Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunne
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- Live simply, Love seriously, Care deeply, Speak kindly, and leave the rest to God
- Don’t ask questions you don’t want to know the answer to.
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Philippians 4:13. Speaks to me daily.
What is your career ambition?
- Just want to live a happy life.
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- My parents, learned a lot from them and I’m still learning.
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? How I met your mother
- Ice Cream flavor? Chocolate
- Movie? Never back down
- Superhero? Hulk
- Meal? Fondue Chinoise
- Piece of clothing? Hat
- Book? Zamboni Rodeo
- Course at Briercrest? Human Resource Management
- Vacation destination? Maledive Islands
- Scent/smell? One million
- Pro Sports Team? Vancouver Canucks
- Pro Athlete? Ilya Kovalchuk
- Genre of music? Country
- Song? “I don’t want this night to end” - Springsteen