- “Its not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog.”
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- Serve in the countries where there is poverty and heartache. I have a heart for people and want to give back and come out of my comfort zone.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Athletically – scoring my first ACAC goal at home, or hardest working player award.
- Non-Athletically – getting baptized in the Caribbean ocean, and serving in Haiti
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Joe Sakic
- Don Cherry
- Shane Doan
- Carrie Underwood
- Terry Fox
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- It’s simple but the best advice I have received is don’t give up and believe in yourself.
- The advice I would give someone is to never give up, ALWAYS believe in your abilities, and work at everything with 110%.
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Philippians 4:13
- 1 Timothy 4:12
What is your career ambition?
- I would love to go as far as I can with hockey as I can (Pro), give back to the game and the future generation of hockey players.
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- Obviously my parents, they did a tremendous job in being so selfless and doing all they could to raise me well. But I would have to say my brother because he was always there for me and when he went through all his heart surgeries he was more positive about life then other people that had “everything”. Inspired me to be a better person.
- TV Show: Friends/Seinfeld/8 Simple Rules
- Ice Cream Flavor: Cookies N’ Cream/Rolo
- Movie: Remember the Titans/Rudy
- Superhero: Joachim “The Dream” Hanberg
- Meal: Steak and Potatoes/Pasta
- Piece of Clothing: American Eagle V-Necks
- Book: David vs. Goliath in the Bible
- Course at Briercrest: Business – 3rd year
- Vacation Destination: Tropical/Europe/Australia
- Scent/Smell: Vanilla
- Pro Sports Team: Edmonton Oilers/Chicago Bears
- Genre of Music: Not picky, on Game Day though Dubstep, Inspirational, and Rock
- Song: Fix You - Coldplay