- "The strength of the wolf is in the pack, and the strength of the pack is in the wolf"
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- I would like to develop leaders for the future in youth ministry. If it's not supposed to be that serious, then I would like to invent an alternative for toilet paper that is more environmentally friendly.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Dropping 36 in our zone finals to help us win
- Missions trip to Guatemala
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Jesus, Lecrae, Kevin Durant, Abraham Lincoln, Winston Churchill
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- Whatever you do, do it the best you can
- I would offer that same advice.
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Joshua 1:9 I was encouraged by the fact that God is always with me.
What is your career ambition?
- Youth Pastor
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- My Brother-in-law, he has similar passions and likes as me.
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? The Office
- Ice Cream flavor? Monster Cookie
- Movie? Lord of the Rings
- Superhero? Thor
- Meal? Thanksgiving dinner
- Piece of clothing? Poncho
- Book? Crazy Love (Francis Chan)
- Course at Briercrest? Spiritual Formations
- Vacation destination? Phoenix
- Scent/smell? Christmas tree
- Pro Sports Team? OKC Thunder
- Pro Athlete? Kevin Durant
- Genre of music? Alternative/Rap
- Song? “Boasting” by Lecrae