- "Did you work your hardest? Of course you did. So then, what more can you ask for? All you can do is give it your best shot, your very best shot and whether you win or you lose, as long as you know within yourself that you gave it your very best, that's all that matters in the end."--Gary Wohlgeschaffen Sr.
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- I would try and feed all of the hungry people in the world because thousands are dying everyday of starvation.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Athletically, my greatest moment in life (so far) was playing in the Championship game in grade 12.
- Non-Athletically, my greatest moment in life (so far) has been getting married, of course!
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Jesus Christ, Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippin, Denzel Washington and Will Smith.
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- You can only give something your 100% best effort, no matter what the outcome.
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Proverbs 3: 5-6 and Matthew 6:25-34-- Both of these excerpts are encouraging as a believer in Christ as they are daily reminders that God has everything under control, no matter what the circumstance(s).
What is your career ambition?
- My career ambition is still unknown.
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- My parents influence my life on a grand scale. No matter what I am going through, they always know exactly what to say and how to say it.
A few Favorites:
- Ice Cream flavor? Vanilla..though I am still a fan of bubble gum!
- Movie? Any Batman and Joker series
- Superhero? Batman
- Meal? Everything is a favorite
- Course at Briercrest? Revelation
- Vacation destination? Anywhere Sunny!
- Scent/smell? Smell of food
- Pro Sports Team?ChicagoBulls
- Pro Athlete: MJ