- Are the things you are living for worth Christ dying for? Leonard Ravenhill
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- “You mark my words, and it won’t be long … when persecution begins in this country [USA], and it strips everything from you, and most of the evangelical church goes totally apostate, and little groups are left to be berated, THEN you will see that Christ is enough.” - Paul Washer
- For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of him who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to corruption and obtain the freedom of the glory of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation has been groaning together in the pains of childbirth until now. (Romans 8:20-22 ESV)
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Athletically- Having another chance to play college basketball.
- Non-athletically- Having a wonderful husband and having two crazy girls.
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- A.W Tozer, Corrie ten Boom, Nancy DeMoss, Enoch, and Steve Nash
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- “The question isn't were you challenged. The question is were you changed.” Lenard Ravenhill
- I would have to give that same advice to someone else as well.
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- "Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.” Matthew 7:13-14… because it’s such an amazing reminder of how our way will not be easy and that we should not take life lightly.
What is your career ambition?
- I would like to be an athletic therapist or something in the same area as a sport therapist.
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- I would have to say my grandmother. This women has such a love for the Lord. Also, she is such a Godly woman that one day I hope I will be like that. She has been there for me no matter what.
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? Bones
- Ice Cream flavor? Strawberry
- Movie? Lord of the Rings
- Superhero? Batman
- Meal? Chinese food
- Piece of clothing? Not sure
- Book? The Hiding Place
- Scent/smell? The smell of spring
- Pro Sports Team? Oilers
- Pro Athlete? Steve Nash
- Genre of music? A little bit of everything