• Only dead fish go with the flow
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
• I would start a chain reaction of everyone showing unconditional love to everyone because a major flaw in society today is how self-centered we have become!
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
• Athletically: Posting a 100+ point season in pee wee and being MVP of the all-star game that same year
• Non-athletically: Getting engaged to my best friend!
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
• Reinhard Bonnke, Ray Lewis, Mike Fisher, Shane Doan, Michael Vick
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
• Allow God to love me!
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
• Colossians 3:23, it has been a motivational verse for setting my priorities straight and realizing that I am living my life for the Lord and not others and I want to give my best for Him. I try to reflect that through my style of playing hockey as well.
What is your career ambition?
• I don’t want a career; I want a calling in life.
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
• My family, my parents having raised me up in the ways of the Lord and my siblings because they have showed me how to live a life of love and obedience for the Lord. My fiancé has really helped me become a better person, to think better of myself and has given me lots of confidence.
A few of Favorites
• TV Show? The Office
• Ice Cream flavor? Mint Oreo/Coffee
• Movie? Braveheart
• Superhero? Batman
• Meal? Japanese chicken wings
• Piece of clothing? Flyers sweat pants
• Book? Living a Life of Fire
• Course at Briercrest? Globalization
• Vacation destination? Maldives
• Scent/smell? Old Spice Fiji
• Pro Sports Team? Philadelphia Flyers/Eagles
• Pro Athlete? Claude Giroux
• Genre of music? Worship
• Song? Set A Fire – United Pursuit