- If there is a need, and you can fill the need, that’s all the call you need.
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- If I could I would make sure no one was without a Bible/the Gospel because more than anything we need food that endures for eternal life. “Do not labor for the food that perishes, but for the food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give to you. For on him God the Father has set his seal.” John 6:27
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Spending time in worship with the church in San Vicente, Mexico during my grade 12 missions trip.
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Eric Liddell, Ray Allen, Princess Diana, Pierce Brosnan, Ellen DeGeneres
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- 1 Corinthians 15: 58 “So, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable. Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless.” Whenever I am exhausted or worn out I look to this verse for encouragement and think about the important work God has called me to do and it helps me to refocus my attention and energy onto the things that will matter in the eternal life.
What is your career ambition?
- Elementary School teacher.
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- My parents have played the biggest role as influences because they have always been there and will continue to support me in all aspects of my life.
A few of Favorites
- Ice Cream flavor? Chocolate
- Superhero? Captain America
- Meal? Fried chicken
- Course at Briercrest? Spiritual Formation
- Vacation destination? Greece
- Pro Athlete? Ray Allen
- Genre of music? Alternative