- "Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.” Jim Rohn
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- I would open an orphanage for children in Africa.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- My greatest athletic moment was winning 5A Highschool Saskatchewan Provincials.
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- Best advice I’ve received is: Try new things.
- Advice I’d give others: Don’t be afraid of change.
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Phil 4:13 “I can do everything through him who gives me strength.” Because it helps me to know that even when I’m going through change God is with me and everything will work out.
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- My parents. They’ve always been very supportive of everything I do and have taught me to be independent.
A Few Favourites
- TV Shows? Reba
- Ice Cream flav our? Cookie Dough
- Movie? I don’t like movies
- Meal? Mashed Potatoes and Gravy and Corn
- Piece of clothing? Moccasins
- Book? I don’t read
- Vacation destination? Africa
- Scent/smell? The Dryer
- Pro Sports Team? Team Canada
- Genre of music? Folk
- Favorite Band? Said the Whale
- Song? “Loveless” by Said the Whale