- Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- I would love to go and teach children that don’t have access to schools.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Athletically, I don’t know if I can narrow it down to one moment, but the best choice I have ever made was coming here to play volleyball.
- Non-athletically getting baptized was a pretty unreal experience.
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- My mom always encourages me to stop looking and wanting the destination but to enjoy the journey getting there. I guess I would just pass that advice on because it is something I think about daily and really makes life more enjoyable.
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- John 3:30 – “He must become more and I must become less.” I read through John during September and this verse kept coming back to me. This idea of finding joy in whatever situation the Lord lays before me is something that I am really trying to strive for this year.
What is your career ambition?
- I would love to be a kindergarten teacher.
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- My parents have definitely had the biggest influence on my life. They always pushed me to do my best in everything and never let me quit anything I started. They showed me what Christ-like grace is everyday.
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? Lost
- Ice Cream flavor? Anything coffee flavored
- Movie? Top Gun
- Superhero? Wonderwoman
- Meal? Any type of seafood
- Piece of clothing? Shoes
- Book? The Giving Tree
- Course at Briercrest? History of Medieval Ancient World
- Vacation destination Greece
- Scent/smell? Coffee
- Pro Sports Team? Roughriders
- Pro Athlete? Don’t have a favorite
- Genre of music? I like them all
- Song? Can’t narrow it down.