- “I Love you more then the Sun and the Stars that I taught how to shine, You are one in a million and you belong to me” –Matthew West
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- If I Could, I would say start being a better role model for the people around me and maybe it will encourage them to as well, then it would start a chain reaction. Maybe I’m not really sure if the world could ever be a better place.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Winning provincials in school with my older sister. Hanging out with my siblings, jumping off the roof to the trampoline or Shooting bunnies at my Grandmas farm.
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?bb
- Johnny Depp, Jim Carry, Steve Carell, Gerard butler, Shia LeBeouf
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- You get your happiness from God, Try your best you can only do so much then rely on God for EVERYTHING
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Philippians 4:13 “For I can do all things through Christ, who gives me strength.”
What is your career ambition?
- To own my own business as an interior designer or make my own line of furniture
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- I have two people first my little brother, because he’s always there for me and is my biggest fan and second Chantal Bruce, because she has shown me some important things that has helped me through the tough times.
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? Prison Break
- Ice Cream flavor? Bubblegum
- Movie? Any Disney movie or Forrest Gump
- Superhero? Superman
- Meal? Any meal my mom makes
- Piece of clothing? Cowboy boots
- Book? Bible
- Course at Briercrest? Business
- Vacation destination? Italy or Greece
- Scent/smell? Gasoline
- Pro Sports Team? Blue Jays
- Pro Athlete I don’t have one
- Genre of music? Country
- Song? Old time of Rock & Roll-Bob Seger