- "Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." Confucious
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- I would open nursing homes where there is adequate patient care, where people who have lived long hard lives and worked hard to contribute to society receive the kind loving care they deserve.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- My greatest athletic moment was reaching 10.1 on the beep test. It was a mental battle with myself that I won.
- My greatest non athletic moment was my sisters wedding last summer!
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Queen Esther – Biblical hero
- Celine Dion – has great vision, expresses herself very well, great eye for design
- Angelina Jolie – Her work with the united nations to relieve poverty
- Walt Disney
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- Best advice I’ve received is: Be Confident but Humble and try to be who God created you to be instead of trying to be like everyone else.
- Advice I’d give others: Approach everything with a positive attitude.
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Parable of the prodigal son. Because it is a perfect illustration of God’s grace that I can easily relate to.
What is your career ambition?
- Use all the gifts God’s given me to run successful ethical businesses. I am interested in Real-Estate, Public Relations, and Retail! J Hopefully I will have the opportunity to try all these things.
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- TV Shows? The Apprentice
- Ice Cream flavour? Rolo
- Movie? The Swan Princess
- Superhero? Mrs. Incredible
- Meal? Boston Brute Sandwich from Boston Pizza
- Piece of clothing? I’m obsessed with coats!
- Book? The Wealthy Barbor
- Course at Briercrest? Intro to Ancient Medieval History
- Vacation destination? Italy
- Scent/smell? The Dryer
- Pro Sports Team? Riders
- Pro Athlete? Rosie MacLennan
- Genre of music? Country
- Song? Then You Look at Me- Celine Dion