If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- I would reach out to those who are looking for love in all the wrong places.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Athletically I would say so far that the greatest moments have been in my grade 12 year when we made it to provincials for volleyball and basketball.
- Another great moment would be when I went on a mission trip to Haiti.
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- It would be sweet to meet and talk to any pro athlete.
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- My best advice that I received and would pass on is what my mom always tells me: “Britt, just do your best.”
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- “But you, Lord, are a shield around me, my glory, the one who lifts my head high” (Psalm 3:3). This verse has always just been a good reminder and encouragement that the Lord protects and we can always go to Him.
What is your career ambition?
- My dream job would be becoming a gym teacher and coaching high school one day.
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- I would say that my parents have had a huge influence in my life because they have been so involved and supportive throughout every part of my life.
A few of Favorites
- Ice Cream flavor? ANYTHING
- Movie? Hitch
- Superhero? Spiderman
- Vacation destination: Anywhere hot!
- Pro Athlete: Steve Nash