- Set your goals high and don’t stop till you get there – Bo Jackson
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- I would
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Athletically, hosting the ACAC provincials last season in front of our spectacular home town crowd.
- Non-athletically, finding the my wife here at Briercrest!
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Peyton Manning, Will Ferrell, Tim Tebow, Albert Einstein and Chris Tomlin.
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- The best advice I have received from many people is that God does provide and always will. And the advice I would give someone is to put your whole heart, mind and soul into everything you have and God will be by your side.
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Psalm 86:11-13. Because it always connects with me on a deep level and shows our King’s faithfulness to me.
What is your career ambition?
- I would love to coach at the university level as well as marketing for a professional sports team or college athletic department.
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- My family. Between my parents, my sister and my wife, I learn things about life and myself every day. They push me to be the best I can be and to rely solely on God in all things.
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? Friday Night Lights
- Movie? The Bourne Movies
- Meal? Lasagna
- Book? The Bible
- Pro Sports Team? Vancouver Canucks/Toronto Blue Jays
- Genre of Music? Country
- Ice Cream Flavor? Vanilla
- Superhero? Dash from Mr. Incredibles
- Piece of clothing? SHOES
- Course at Briercrest? Marketing
- Scent/Smell? Any type of food that is edible.
- Pro Athlete? Peyton Manning
- Song? “Take a Back Road” - Rodney Atkins