- “I have many leather-bound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany” - Ron Burgundy
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- Make sure everyone in the world gets a proper education, because if you have an education you can make better decisions for yourself. Creating less poverty.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- My greatest moment was winning provincials in soccer and that was the best feeling I’ve ever had athletically.
- Greatest moment non athletically would be going to brazil and helping the poor with their buildings and fixing the water flow when it rains. Knowing that I helped out for someone not for my own benefit is a great accomplishment to me.
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Elvis, George Washington, Napolean, Johnny Depp, Joe Sakic
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- To be your own person and don’t worry what other people think.
- Probably the same advice I would give
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- The Book of Job, because just as easily it is given it can be taken away. But we need to trust God that he has the best plan for us.
What is your career ambition?
- To possibly take over my Dads business or to start my own business
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- My Dad has because he comes to all my sporting things and he has always been there for
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? Its always sunny in Philadelphia
- Ice Cream flavor? Vanilla
- Movie? The Bourne series
- Superhero? Don’t have one
- Meal? Steak, medium rare with a baked potato on the side
- Piece of clothing? Lululemon pants
- Book? The Bible
- Course at Briercrest? Kinesiology
- Vacation destination? Australia
- Scent/smell? Fresh cinnamon buns
- Pro Sports Team? Cincinnati Bengals
- Pro Athlete? Joe Sakic
- Genre of music? R&B
- Song? Don’t have one