- “Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better and your best is best.” – Tim Duncan
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- End the threat of nuclear war and get rid of all nuclear weapons. People shouldn’t have the power to wipe out entire portion of the planet.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Athletically: Finish sixth at Basketball Provs in grade 12.
- Non-athletically: Climbing to the top of a nearby mountain twice and walking on the glacier around it.
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Steve Nash, Martin Luther King Jr, King Solomon, Moses, Magic Johnson
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- Received: A few close friends are better than having lots of acquaintances
- Give: Beating yourself up about mistakes is only going to make you more inclined to do it again. Accept it and that it happened and move on.
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Isaiah 40:31. It reminds me where my true strength lies.
What is your career ambition?
- Join the RCMP
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- Three high school coaches. Travis Mannings, Ron Vandriet and Chris Steenhof taught me lots about Athletics as well as life lessons.
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? Criminal Minds
- Ice Cream flavor? Neapolitan
- Movie? Blood Diamond
- Superhero? Batman
- Meal? Sweet and sour meatballs
- Piece of clothing? Jeans
- Book? The Green Mile
- Course at Briercrest? Intro to Christian Theology
- Vacation destination? South Africa
- Scent/smell? Frying ground beef
- Pro Sports Team? Toronto Maple Leafs
- Pro Athlete: Steve Nash
- Genre of music? Country
- Song? “We are young”