- The difference between a successful person & a failure, is one makes them self do what they don't like, and the other waits for someone else to make them do it.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Athletically- Winning the first medal for Canada at the USA Junior Inline Festival.
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Patrick Roy, Morgan Freeman, Pekka Rinne, John Wayne, GSP
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- Best advice received- Focus only on what you can control.
- Advice to give- Sometimes you have to step back and look at the big picture and see that no matter what there is a reason and purpose for everything.
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Isaiah 40:29-31 “He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. 30 Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; 31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”
What is your career ambition?
- To play pro hockey
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- My dad, he has always been there for me with good advice and supported me.
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? Hawaii 5-0
- Ice Cream flavor? Cookie dough
- Movie? Enemy at the gates
- Superhero? Batman
- Meal? Steak
- Vacation destination? Mexico
- Pro Sports Team? Montreal Canadiens
- Pro Athlete? Pekka Rinne
- Genre of music? Rock/ Country
- Song? To many good songs to pick just one