- “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. Don’t complain.” – No idea
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- I would help making the world a better place by helping the mission’s efforts over sea’s where athletes are working in their specific area’s to help further the kingdom with young athletes of the same sport. So for me, I would love to get to minister and teach young hockey players about God.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Athletically: my experiences that I had with the Kelowna Rockets in the WHL.
- Non-athletically: getting the opportunities to grow in Christ, and to be able to attend Christian schools my entire life. Also the ways that I have seen God working in my life over the past years, being with me through the low times and bringing me up from them only to make me want to grow more in Him.
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Jesus, Wayne Gretzky, Moses, my grandpa and my girlfriend, Christa, who is in Sweden for the whole year.
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- When you’re really mad, think to yourself… “Is it really going to matter in ten years?”
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Psalm 118:24 – “For this is the day that the Lord has made; rejoice and be glad in it!”
- James 1:22-4 “Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.”
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- Christa: she has helped me grow in Christ and as a person. She has always showed me love and been there for me. She is full of great advice, and is always quick to reach for her bible or go to prayer when there is a situation that she is unable to comprehend. She always is encouraging me and sending me bible verses to read depending on how I’m feeling. She’s the greatest girlfriend that anyone could ever ask for!
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? My name is Earl
- Ice Cream flavor? Mint chocolate chip
- Movie? Ice Age
- Superhero? Spiderman
- Meal? Steak
- Piece of clothing? Anything greasy
- Book? N/A
- Course at Briercrest? Foundations of church ministry
- Vacation destination Australia
- Scent/smell? Pine needles
- Pro Sports Team? New Orleans Saints
- Genre of music? Either chill music or dubstep
- Song? Springsteen – Eric Church