- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. -Aristotle
If you could, what would you do to help make the world better and why?
- Remove dishonesty and the ability to lie. That way all can be held accountable for their own actions and justice and fairness through truth and effort will be key.
What has been your greatest moment in life so far, athletically and non-athletically?
- Scoring the playoff finals game winner in my first year of novice hockey. (Athletically)
- Briercrest Olympic champion in my freshman year. (Non-Athletically)
Who are 5 famous people that you would like to spend a day with, dead or alive?
- Morgan Freeman, the original Caleb (Bible), Russell Crowe, Dustin Penner, Martin Luther King Jr.
Best advice you have received? Best advice you would give someone?
- There is only one day like today…so push your hardest, live it to the fullest, and give thanks to the Lord for it.
- Never give in and keep pushing until your goals have come to fulfillment.
What Bible verse have you been most impacted by and why?
- Romans 5:3-4: This verse is testament to my view on how to push through life, and find salvation/hope in the process of the ongoing fight against hardship.
What is your career ambition?
- To become a successful business owner who leads with example and Spirit.
Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
- My mother, Tina Washington, because she has served as the greatest example of patience, faith, forgiveness, and servitude. She was also a driving force in coming to Briercrest and I wouldn’t be where I’m at without her. Thanks mom.
A few of Favorites
- TV Show? –New Girl
- Ice Cream flavor? –Mocha
- Movie? –Gladiator
- Superhero? –Batman or Thor
- Meal? –King Crab
- Piece of clothing? –Right Sock
- Book? –L.O.T.R.
- Course at Briercrest? –Spirit Form.
- Vacation destination? –California
- Scent/smell? –Cinnamon Buns
- Pro Sports Team? –Washington Capitals
- Pro Athlete? –Alexander Ovechkin
- Genre of music? –Rock/Punk
- Song? –I’m Still Here