Campus Visit Travel Incentive
Would you like to come visit our campus and experience what Briercrest Seminary has to offer?
You can come visit us and take a tour of our facilities, eat in the cafeteria, sample our accommodations, meet our professors and sit in on classes and chapel.
If you'd like to come, we would love to help you to cover the cost of your trip. Here's how it works:
- Contact our Enrolment Services department and book an official tour with one of our staff. See contact information below.
- Come for the tour and enjoy what Briercrest has to offer (all on-campus expenses will be paid).
- Complete the application process. Just click here to start (if you've already started the application or have already been accepted, you can still take advantage of this offer).
- Upon acceptance and arrival at Briercrest as a student we will offer you a tuition waiver of $100-$500. See the waiver calculation below to find out how much you're eligible to receive.
Your visit is very important to us. Our staff and faculty look forward to seeing you on campus and showing you all about life here at Briercrest!
Tuition Waiver Calculation
Find out how much you're eligible to receive by calculating your distance from the Briercrest campus (located in Caronport, SK):
- If you are coming from between 171km and 300 km, and you are travelling from within Saskatchewan, you will receive a $100 waiver.
- If you are coming from further than 300km, and you are from Saskatchewan, you will receive a $200 waiver.
- If you are coming from Alberta, Manitoba, Montana or North Dakota, you will receive a $300 waiver.
- If you are coming from beyond the Alberta, Manitoba, Montana or North Dakota borders, you will receive a $500 waiver.
Eligibility for Tuition Waiver
A student who is new to the institution (i.e. have not previously enrolled in an on-campus program or course) and who is enrolling in a full-time credit program in Caronport, SK, at Briercrest College, Briercrest Seminary, or at Caronport High School is eligible for a tuition waver.
- If the student has participated in an official tour of our campus within fourteen months of his/her registration date, he/she is eligible for this partial tuition waiver.
- An official tour involves registration to Briercrest with the help of an Enrolment Services member, and the completion of a formal tour of our campus with an Enrolment Services intern or staff member.
N.B. The student's home community must be 170 km or more from Caronport, SK, in order to be eligible for this waiver.
If you have any questions about the Student Travel Incentive, or if you'd either like to schedule a campus visit or to speak with a Briercrest Recruitment Representative, please feel free to contact our office by using the contact information below!