Campus Visit Travel Incentive
Would you like to come visit our campus and experience what Caronport High School has to offer?
You can come visit us and take a tour of our facilities, eat in the cafeteria, stay in our dorm, meet some teachers and sit in on classes and chapel. Everything a CHS Student does on regular day.
If you'd like to come, we would love to help you to cover the cost of your trip. Here's what you need you to do:
- Contact our Enrolment Services department and book an official tour with one of our Staff. See contact information below.
- Come for the tour and enjoy what CHS has to offer (all on-campus expenses paid).
- Complete the application process. Just click here to start. (If you've already started the application or have already been accepted you can still take advantage of this offer)
- Upon acceptance and arrival at CHS as a student we will offer you a tuition waiver of $100-$500. See the waiver calculation below to find out how much you're eligible to receive.
Your visit is very important to us. Our staff and teachers look forward to seeing you on campus and showing you all of what CHS has to offer.
Tuition Waiver Calculation
Find how much you're eligible to receive by calculating your distance from the Briercrest campus (CHS is part of the Briercrest Campus, which is located in Caronport, SK):
- If you are coming from between 171km and 300 km distant from within Saskatchewan you will receive a $100 waiver.
- If you are coming from further than 300km but from within Saskatchewan you will receive a $200 waiver.
- If you are coming from Alberta, Manitoba, Montana or North Dakota you will receive a $300 waiver.
- If you are coming from beyond the Alberta, Manitoba, Montana or North Dakota borders you will receive a $500 waiver.
Eligibility for Tuition Waiver
Eligible students would be new to the institution (i.e. have not previously enrolled in the High School) and are enrolling as a full time student in Caronport High School.
- If the student has participated in an official tour of the campus within fourteen months of their registration date, he/she is eligible for this partial tuition waiver.
- An official tour is defined as one that involves registering with a member of Enrolment Services and completing a formal tour of the campus with an Enrolment Services intern or staff member.
A student's home community must be 170 km or more distant from Caronport, SK, in order to be eligible for this waiver.
If you have any questions about the travel incentive, to schedule a campus visit or to speak with a CHS Recruitment Representative please feel free to contact our office through any of the following ways:
You will find the types of tours the Enrolment Services Office offers to prospective High School students below: