50th Reunion - Class of 1963 April 26-28, 2013
Dear Class of '63,
Briercrest College and Seminary would like to congratulate you on the 50th anniversary of your graduation from Briercrest Bible Institute! In recognition of 50 years we would like to invite you to join us at Caronport for the weekend of April 26-28, 2013 for our College and Seminary graduation program and faculty reception. As you have already heard from Marion Jean Grant and Harvey and Marilyn Zink, they are excited to celebrate this reunion with you and have been planning a great time of fellowship, reminiscing and encouragement.
Here is a schedule of events for the weekend:
Friday, April 26, 2013
- 2:00 - Welcome
- 5:00 - Punch will be served in the Edwards Chapel (Hildebrand Chapel Foyer)
- 5:30 - Graduation Banquet in the Edwards Chapel - Check with the banquet hosts for your assigned seating.
- 7:00 - Graduation Program in Hildebrand Chapel. Following the program please join all guests for a dessert reception in the Edwards Chapel.
Saturday, April 27, 2013
- 7:30-9:00am - Breakfast
- 9:00-10:30am - Briercrest/Caronport Historical Presentation by Joel From
- 11:30am- 1:00pm - Lunch in the Dining Hall
- 2:00pm - Commencement
- 5:00pm - Supper in the Dining Hall
Sunday, April 28, 2013
- 8:30am - Breakfast with President Dwayne Uglem
Please register by March 23, 2013.
- Online Registration (we will contact you for payment information)
- PDF Registration Form - Fax registration form to 306-756-5570 or Mail to: Briercrest College and Seminary, 510 College Dr, Caronport, SK S0H 0S0 to the attention of Melanie Fawcett, Alumni-Guest Event Coordinator
- Registration List - see who has already signed up to be here!
For more information contact:
Alumni-Guest Event Coordinator
Briercrest College and Seminary