50th Reunion - Class of 1964 April 16-18, 2014
Dear Class of '64,
Briercrest College and Seminary would like to congratulate you on the 50th anniversary of your graduation from Briercrest Bible Institute! In recognition of 50 years we would like to invite you to join us at Caronport on April 16-18, 2014 for our College and Seminary graduation program and faculty reception. We are excited to celebrate this reunion with you and are anticipating a great time of fellowship, reminiscing and encouragement.
Here is a schedule of events for the weekend:
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
- 2:00 - Welcome and visiting in room S115
- 5:00 - Punch will be served in the Edwards Chapel (Hildebrand Chapel Foyer)
- 5:30 - Graduation Banquet in the Edwards Chapel (Check with the banquet hosts for your assigned seating).
- 7:00 - Graduation Program in Hildebrand Chapel. Following the program please join all guests for a dessert reception in the Edwards Chapel. Visiting will follow in room S115
Thursday, April 17, 2014
- 8:30am - President's Breakfast - Jensen Banquet Room
- 10:00am -History of Caron Airbase Presentation by Dr.Joel From - Reimer Hall
- 12:00pm- 1:00pm - Lunch in the Dining Hall
- 2:00pm - Commencement - Hildebrand Chapel
- 5:00pm - Supper in the Dining Hall
- Evening - Visiting in room S113
Friday, April 18, 2014
- 8:30am - Continental Breakfast (CB's) in room S115
Please register by March 13, 2014.
- Online Registration (we will contact you for payment information)
- PDF Registration Form - Fax registration form to 306-756-5570 or Mail to: Briercrest College and Seminary, 510 College Dr, Caronport, SK S0H 0S0 to the attention of Melanie Fawcett, Alumni-Guest Event Coordinator
- Registration List - see who has already signed up to be here!
For more information contact
Alumni-Guest Event Coordinator
Briercrest College and Seminary